I actually finished the anchors for my nautical themed earrings yesterday. Today I made some small Eiffel Tower for Paris themed earrings. I was thinking of also pairing the towers with a heart each.
They turned out a little bigger though – maybe about 2 inches – and to work for earrings, I wanted to stiffen them first. I also had some issues with the anchors of twisting a little bit. So I ended up stiffening all but the hearts. I used half Mod Podge and half water for the mixture. I submerged each piece, then squeezed out extra liquid and pinned them onto some cardboard to dry and keep their final shape.
The mix should dry clear. Lets see tomorrow. then I can also assemble the earrings.