This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
This truly is an un-thread. I am trying to make sense of this tangled mess of thoughts about blogging and other social media.
So what happened?
The progression of thoughts – to whom it may concern:
Between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and now Patreon besides this blog, I am at a loss.
At the moment, my plan kinda looks like this:
- Patreon: I will post my WIP art, sketches, behind the scenes thoughts, which I won’t put anywhere else. Any finished pieces a few days before elsewhere and offer special prices 🙂
- Instagram: Any of my finished art pieces a few days later than Patreon. But I also use this for other pictures like my crafting, photos of nature walks, etc.
- Twitter: Same as Instagram, but some random funny thoughts and retweets, of course.
- Facebook Page: I really don’t know about this one. It feels awkward to post there. Maybe just finished pieces and shop links.
So this leaves me with figuring out this blog. I know I am kidding myself if I think I can post something multiple times a week, but maybe I can at least get 3 to 4 posts into a month.
Topic-wise I am thinking of these:
- 1 Craft post about any sewing, crochet or other crafty things. This means Thread Thursday is gone for now, because I just don’t have enough time.
- 1 Nature photo post
- 1 Summary post of all the art I did that month. I may make this 2 posts depending on how it going.
I am known for lofty goals, so we will see. Please bear with me 😉
Oh yeah, and I am also working on a webpage. It’s gonna be pretty simple, and really just a hub to connect all the links.
So that’s my plan. I hope you come back next week for a new post, and below all of the Inktober drawings I made. Let me know which one you like best.